Tuesday 17 July 2012

Introduction ... susiBeauty






Introduction




My name is SARA FADEL ...

I'm a 21years old will be 22 in Aug'5.... i have a Diploma in computer eng.... Of course I'm not an American girl I'm Kuwaiti beauty girl: p...

Let's start...

During my whole life makeup was not allowed to me until I'm 16...

my mom have that thing is win we are little makeup is something For adults ... well I Guess that true ... but that doesn't stop me to play with makeup I start using my sister kit ... then win I grow up I start use just a (eye liner) yes only a eye liner and that was to mach for my mom .. She's an old lady: p

Win I was in high school my makeup was so simple just an eye liner and gloss But.... my colleg year are the best... new life new start new friend ... i start buying makeup using and try new brand of makeup... her was my start....

now I 'm a makeup artist or I call myself this way coz I do my friend makeup my family ..

in my blog you gona see anew way of uesing makeup anew Definition for makeup not something to cover a girl ... i'm gona write in arabic and english ... i hope you support  my blog and hope my blog get your Attention ... love you all oxoxox ..... susiBeautyQ8.


3 comments: